This is one of the 3 reasons why I love being a mother!
This is our 2nd annual Mother's Day Brunch at Thanksgiving Point. We went last year and loved the food, so we had to return! My mom, my Mormor, my Aunt Marcia, my sister Aly, and my sis-in-law Nicole were all able to make it this year. We missed my sister Bri, who had to go to work. Eliza also got to come with the girls and she slept the entire time! The food was amazing, and the desserts were divine. We had so much fun, and I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Thanks girls for a wonderful start to Mother's Day weekend! That night Mike and I were able to ditch to kiddos. We grabbed Subway, and went for a row in a boat around Daybreak Lake. It was really windy, but we had so much fun!
Mother's Day was also fabulous! Mike made me a fabulous breakfast and lunch! My favorite presents were cute cards from my cute kids! We were able to go over to Mikes Grandma Margaret's house and visit with his family and have dessert. Then we headed over to my mom's house for more dessert. A weekend filled with dessert, that's my kind of Mother's Day! I love living so close to my mom now! We have never lived far, but it is so nice being a 3 minute drive away! My mom watches my kids on Friday's so I can work. I am so grateful for the wonderful relationship they have with their Mormor. They look so forward to their Friday's. Thanks mom for everything you do, and being such an amazing example of a fabulous woman!

Miranda you look so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a fun tradition. I love your haircut and you look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I also love your haircut, I don't think I have ever seen your hair that short before or maybe I just don't remember.But it looks great on you. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day weekend. Happy Mothers Day!!!!
ReplyDelete