![]() |
| This picture was taken at night, so it looks a little crazy. But, this is Ben and Mike's snow bunny |
Ben wanted me to take a picture of his cool transformer block guy. I was impressed with his block building skills
| Ben playing on his snow fort |
If Ben watches almost any commercial he thinks he needs what is advertised. Ben has been asking for a shoes under for along time! I was going to give him one just for fun for his birthday, but he got spoiled with his snowboarding gear. So, I decided to buy both kids a shoes under and we had the 12 days of shoes under! We put wrapped little toys in each of the shoe slots & the kids got to open one a day until Christmas. They loved it! We had that countdown, countdown blocks for the month of December, and chocolate advent calendars. Ben and Hailey are at the perfect age, Christmas was so fun & exciting this year!

It looks like you have had some fun times!
ReplyDelete