Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Ben wanted to be a power ranger, so I tried to convince Hailey that she wanted to be a power ranger so all my kids would go as power rangers. But, Hailey only wanted to be a princess! So, my mom fixed up an adorable Cinderella costume for Hailey. Eliza's hot dog costume was irresistible, so Mike and I decided that we would be ketchup and mustard. My mom made our awesome pants, and we made the fabulous paper mache hats. (The great thing is we can use them next year and be crayons!!) I wore my outfit and hat to work the Friday before Halloween. I made it through most of the day, but the hats are very heavy and I couldn't make it the full 9 hours.
I don't have any pictures of actual trick-or-treating. We went to Mike's grandma Margaret's neighborhood and went trick-or-treating with cousins. The kids did great but it was pouring rain the whole time. We went up to my Mormor's house on Sunday and dressed up and had a nice dinner and lots of fun.


Isn't she just the cutest little hot dog!

This is a picture from Jana's Halloween party. Mike and I won for best condiments, come to think of it I think we were the only condiments, oh well!

Jake and Ben showing off their muscles!

We had a lot of fun at Jana's families Halloween party the week before Halloween. The only bad thing was that this was less than a week after Ben had his tonsils out. Ben loves to dance, and we had to tell him not to dance because of his surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment