I was really excited in January when Ben got his first loose tooth. But, the cute kid never wiggled it. I asked him why, and he said it was because his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. McKenna, told them not to wiggle their teeth in school because it grossed her out. He said he forgot to do it the rest of the day. Well, it finally got loose and it came out April 22nd!!! I had my mom and Bri tag team him and get it out!!! He got: a pennie, a nickle, a dime, a quarter, a gold dollar, a dollar and a chocolate dollar from the tooth fairy.
His second tooth was much easier. It was the tooth on the bottom next to the one that came out. The night before we went to Disneyland I was flossing his teeth before bed. His tooth was practically sideways, so I just gently tugged and out it came. Luckily the tooth fairy came through again! Ben is growing up way too fast. When he lost his first tooth I thought, he's just getting so big. I can't beleive I have a child old enough to be losing teeth!
| Cute Hailey! |
| Eliza loves swinging! Notice how she has to be in full winter gear even though it's April. |
No comments:
Post a Comment