Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011!!



We had a fun get-together with family.  I love Hailey's face in this picture!

Ben's first loose tooth!


Notice the 2 cute teeth on the bottom

I had lost Eliza for a few minutes.  When I found her, she had found our church bag and got into a bag of fishy crackers.  She was so proud of herself!


Hailey has had a lot of haircuts in her 3 years of life, she even had two cuts before she was 1.  This haircut was her most dramatic!  We cut off about 7 or 8 inches and donated her hair for wigs for cancer patients.  I wanted to see what she would look like with really short hair, and I love it!  She is such a cutie!  She loves it too, and tells everyone how she looks like a princess.

Eliza loves being like her older brother and sister.  She loves coloring and drawing.  I don't remember my other kids doing that at 1.

Eliza learned how to use this, just backwards.  She loved pushing it around backwards, occasionally we would get her to push it the right way.  She started walking right around her 1st birthday, just like her brother. 
January 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love Hailey's face in that picture too! How funny! Love the updates Miranda!

    ReplyDelete