| Buzz Lightyear was Ben's favorite ride! Luckily the line was never longer than 10 minutes, so we went on it probably 5 times, I lost track! |
| My kids loved Small World! |
Ben posing with Lightning and Mater. He was so excited to be able to pose with someone cool that wasn't a princess.
|
Arghh! Pirates! We rode on Pirates of the Caribbean every day we were there, my kids loved it. Ben loved pointing out why everything was fake, Hailey loved the music, and Eliza loved everything about it. I thought she would be scared, but no she just became our good little pirate and said arghh the whole ride, and waved at the pirates. We did take the kids on the haunted mansion ride after pirates, and that did scare them! What wonderful parents Mike and I are.
|

No comments:
Post a Comment