Just a normal fun crazy summer Saturday. Mike volunteered to be Ben's soccer coach this year, because Ben's coach last year was not involved at all. Mike is a great coach! He is super positive and makes practices fun for the kids while teaching them. Isabelle is on Ben's team again and they have a lot of fun together (although their flirtations tend to be a bit distracting during the games.) After a morning soccer game we headed out on Utah Lake with Mike's parents. Eliza was tired and not a fan of her life jacket at all! She was not the happiest boater, but she did okay. I was sad that I missed Hailey's first knee boarding at Lake Powell, so they took us out so I could see her skills. I am amazed at how good both Ben and Hailey are on the knee board. It is so fun seeing these tiny people out behind the boat. They both did great and had a fun time, it was a great day out on the lake!



No comments:
Post a Comment