Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hailey Starts Preschool



So, my cute Ben starts first grade and then my adorable Hailey starts preschool!  What a fun and crazy year!  My cute kiddos are growing up so fast.  It wasn't quite as hard to send Hailey to school, because it is only for 2 hours in the morning 3 days a week. The greatest thing is that her preschool is just 4 houses down and is run by our amazing neighbor Miss Nicole!
Hailey was so excited to do a little photo shoot before heading off for her first day of school, complete with her purple Tinkerbell backpack!  She picked out her outfit and requested her hair be braided in 2 little braids (I did my best).  Hailey always requests these crazy hairdos like; I would like a Cinderella ball hairdo or make my hair look like a mermaids.  I do my best but I still can't do my own hair!  Hopefully she will survive my ineptitude at hairdo's.  
Hailey has 7 kids in her preschool class; Hallie, Kate, August, Landon, Parker, and Isaac.  It's going to be a fun and fabulous preschool year!

Eliza know's what she wants, today she said "want cookie".  Yeah, she got her cookie.  Hailey was looking at my wedding ring and the right hand ring I got for our 10 year anniversary.  Hailey said "mom your rings are beautiful!  This one has two blings on the side and this one has blings all over."  Yes, she is my girly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment