Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve with the Wootton's

Eliza and her gaga, I'm not sure if we'll ever get rid of this thing!

Cute cousins Hailey and Brinley


Opening presents, and Eliza showing everyone her belly button.

The annual Wootton family Christmas Eve Party!  We had great food as usual, and then headed downstairs for some fun and games.  Christmas bingo is the big game with fabulous prizes!  Our kids are bingo pros, and love playing Christmas bingo because they know all about the great prize bucket.  It was a great night to be with family, and let the kids play with all their cousins (Mike's parents are up to 22 grandchildren!) Mike's sister Nikki was even there from Arizona.  Our kids got spoiled by the grandparents and had a lot of fun.  The kids were surprised by a visit from Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus.  I knew Ben and Hailey would be excited, but thought Eliza would go nowhere near him.  Eliza was sitting on my lap and I said, look it's Santa, do you want to go see him?  She jumped out of my lap, ran over to Santa, and gave him a big hug.  That was a surprise from my mama's girl, who hardly goes to anyone.  I guess she figured out early that Santa is okay because he brings lots of presents.  I can't believe it's not even Christmas Day, our kids have been so spoiled with presents up to this point.  I don't know why I ever buy them anything!  (Probably because they are so cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment