We went in for Eliza's 2 month appointment, and it is documented, she is a chunk! She weighs in at 11 pounds 14 ounces! She weighed 5 pounds 12 ounces when she was born, so she is double the baby she once was. She went from the 5th percentile to the 85th percentile in weight, and she went from the 8th percentile to the 50th in height. She is a happy and cute thing! The last couple of weeks she has started "talking" to us, her favorite phrase being "goo". When we were at the Dr. she was smiling and talking to him. He said he was suprised at how animated she is, and usually doesn't see that until babies are 4 months old. She started rolling over from her belly to her back when she was 3 weeks old. But, the last little while I haven't seen her roll over, I think her chunk is slowing her down in the rolling over department. She still has awesome rock star baby hair, and we love her lots!
She's getting big already! Love her hair. Glad we got to see you all for Easter.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! It is fun to have a Daddy's girl and she looks like she is definately a Daddy's girl. I can't believe that she is 2 months old already and getting so big! I am glad that you are settling into your new house and being the mom of 3~
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she as changed, she is getting so big. She is so cute!
ReplyDelete