Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our new edition Ryan

I can only claim Ryan for a few days a week for a couple of months, but he is our new edition to our family. Ryan goes to preschool with Ben and is such a cute kid. We get to have him play at our house 2 days a week while his cute mom works. Their preschool is over the middle of June so that why we only get him for a few months. I was a little worried about taking care of my 3 kids plus a friend, but it has been great. Ryan plays great with Ben and Hailey, and I am able to take care of Eliza. We even dragged Ryan visiting teaching last week, and my sister couldn't believe how good 2 five year old boys could be. Here are some pictures of our adventures in our neighborhood.











I never posted these pictures, but these are pictures from the SuperSpence Saturday Event. It was such a fun and amazing day. Eliza was still banned from going out in public at that time. So, me and Hailey went to the first half of the day, and then Ben and Mike went to the second half. Ben loved shaving his head, and he tells everyone "I shaved my head for Spencer who has cancer". Ben also loved his scorpion face painting. My kids always say "Spencer has cancer but it is going to be okay". We love the Gooches and we love Spencer!













1 comment:

  1. Ben has no hair! AND I can't believe Eliza is already 2 months, and watching conference! :)

    ReplyDelete