Monday, May 17, 2010

Aquarium Field Trip

Here are some pictures from Ben's preschool aquarium field trip. Hailey, Eliza, and I were able to tag along with these cute kids. We have a membership to the aquarium and my kids love going to see the fish and animals.

I love this picture of my princess kissing the frog!

We were getting into the car to go to the aquarium and Hailey said "Mom are you 30 fat?" I thought, yes I am 30 and fat. I asked her what she meant, and she said "well I am 30 fat and I was wondering if you were 30 fat too." I figured out that we had weighed Hailey recently and she was 30 pounds, and she was wondering if I weighed the same as she did. I was relieved that my Hailey didn't think I was 30 and fat!

2 comments:

  1. That is great!! I love what kids come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. Kids say some of the funnest things sometimes. Love it! I love the Aquarium did you guys get to see the penguins? I want to see them. What a fun field trip!

    ReplyDelete