Eliza's blessing dress is very special to me and my family. My Mom made this blessing dress out of her wedding dress. Aly, me, and Bri were all blessed in it. When I had Hailey, my Mom asked if I would like to use it. I was so excited that I could pass this tradition onto my daughters. So now Hailey and Eliza have also been blessed in this beautiful dress.
Four Generations of women: Eliza & Hailey, me, my Mom, and my MormorMy parents and Eliza
Some of our family that was able to come to Eliza's blessing
My handsome boys
Our church starts at 11 am, so we decided to have a breakfast over at our house before the blessing. We bought way too much food, but had a great time together. I am so grateful for family that is close and supports us in everything. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband, and hear the blessings he has given to each of our children. I am so grateful that my little miracle Eliza is healthy and happy, and we are able to have this amazing day! When Ben saw Eliza in her blessing dress, he said this must be her princess day, and yes this was a perfect princess day.
That is so neat that the blessing dress was made out of your mom's wedding dress and that all of you have used it. I am so glad that you were able to pass this tradition on to your own girls. It is such a beautiful dress too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!! I love the dress. I also love the 4 generation pic of you guys that is just awesome!!
ReplyDelete