Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

We were lucky enough to have Mike home on a Thursday, so we took the opportunity and went to the zoo. It was a perfect day, 60's and a little overcast. It sprinkled on us once, so we went into the ape house. But, the zoo was mostly empty and it was so much fun. We got a year membership as a Christmas present from my family, so this will be the first of many zoo adventures. Thanks family!




Hailey found a squirrel friend!

4 comments:

  1. Rainy days are the best time to go to the zoo. Glad you had fun. I like you collages. Good job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hogle Zoo is the best! So many memories there. I am glad you get to make new ones with your kids. So fun. They've really changed it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a great day!! I love the Zoo it is one of my favorite things to do with my kids. Such fun pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pictures! Your kids are so adorable! I love your updates! I need to come up and see you! we are always at "the Sand Park"

    ReplyDelete