
I can't believe my sweet Hailey is 3! I was getting her up from her nap the other day, and I looked at this tall beautiful little girl, and I thought when did my Hailey get so big? Hailey is my girly-girl who loves anything PURPLE! For her birthday she wanted a big girl bike, and it had to be purple. Her fabulous bike-riding father special ordered her a purple bike, which made her so happy! We didn't get pictures of everyone who came, but we had such a fun party at the aquarium with family and friends! We decorated cupcakes in little mermaid fashion, and Hailey couldn't wait to eat one. But, the minute we start singing happy birthday to her she grabbed a piece of pizza and started eating that instead, silly girl. Hailey's favorite part of her party was playing games in the sunken ship. We just set up a little bean bag toss, and a ring around the birthday cake games. The kids loved playing the silly games, and loved the silly prizes. It was a perfect birthday day!




Officially we had her birthday party the day before her birthday, but you couldn't convince Hailey of that. It was so cute, when we got home from the party I was going to get her out of the car, and she raised her hands up and excidetly said "Mom I'm 3!!!!!", she had the biggest smile on her face. We have been counting down to June 11th for a while, and she was so excited to turn 3.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Hailey. This is December of 2007, making Hailey about 6 months old. She had the craziest hair until she was about 9 months old! My happy little red-head! Hailey was born June 11th 2007, and was 7 pounds 11 ounces. She has brought so much joy and happiness into our family. Hailey and Ben have been good friends from the beginning. Hailey is my little fireball, and she brings so much spunk into our lives! We love you Hailey, Happy 3rd Birthday!
We had a blast! Thanks for inviting us. I can't believe she's three already.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday cute little girl!
ReplyDelete