Friday, June 11, 2010

Sad Eliza


Eliza is usually a very happy baby and rarely cries! She cries when she is hungry or tired or needs me. I couldn't resist taking pictures of her sad faces one day. I don't know why, but I think her sad faces are the cutest. When she starts to cry, I usually start to laugh or smile because she looks so cute, and then she stops crying.
Mike was his normal super dad and took the 3 kids into the Dr. while I was working on June 11th (Hailey's Birthday). Eliza needed her 4 month check-up and Ben needed his kindergarten check-up. Eliza weighed in at 16 pounds! She was in the 85% for weight, and the 50% for height and head. I have so enjoyed Eliza's infancy. Maybe it is because she started sleeping through the night early or maybe because she is such a cute happy girl. She has such an amazing relationship with Ben and Hailey. They can just talk to her and she laughs. Eliza is my perfect 3rd baby!

1 comment: