Monday, October 18, 2010

Ben's Impromptu Birthday Party

So, we had already celebrated Ben's birthday with some of his friends to the pumpkin patch and pirate island. But Ben asked what are we doing for my birthday party? I told him we had already had his party, but since it was the week before his birthday I guess it didn't count. So we invited my family and a few neighbor friends over and had pizza and some impromptu games. It was such a fun night, so I'm glad we did it. It was the night before his actual birthday when he got his tonsils taken out.


Mike, Ben, Hailey, Austin, Nathan, Will, and Ben

(Austin, Will, and Ben are neighbors in our ward)



Ben was whispering to Ben what his wish was!





Ben got snowboarding gear for his birthday! Yikes! He has actually now gone 3 times to Brighton with Mike and loves it. He is doing great and has had fun taking lessons. He loves going on the lifts and it looks like this will be one of his favorite sports. Now I just have to learn!


10/18/2010

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your updates! Happy birthday to Ben !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are up and running again. Love all the new posts. Love hearing what you guys are up too. Happy Birthday Ben!! :)

    ReplyDelete