Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mud Room Makeover


Presenting our winter project!!!  Last winter Mike built our tree fort in our playroom.  This year I wanted a mud-room makeover.  As you can see from our picture above, we had hooks for our coats but everything else was madness.  I did a some pinterest research and we came up with a plan that would solve all our mud-room problems.  Mike built shelves above and below our coat racks.  We really liked the lower coat racks so the kids could reach them, so we kept those, just moved them to the middle.  The shelves above have baskets for anything and everything.  The kids each have their own basket on the bottom for whatever they want, mostly hats and gloves.  The middle is all for shoes!  One of my favorite things is my calendar.  With three busy kids and a busy husband it is so nice to have everybody's schedule in one place!  I can honestly say that this has kept our mud room so nice!  If shoes or jackets ever get astray, it is a quick cleanup that my kids can do on their own!  Yeah for winter projects!

1 comment: