So this has been a fabulous summer with lots of swimming! Here are just a few pictures of the many times we were able to go swimming. We have gone at least once a week. I decided it wasn't such a great idea to take my camera when we went swimming so I don't have too many pictures. We are lucky enough to have a pool just a couple of streets away from our house. We also had a lot of fun going to the swimming pool with friends in our old Riverton neighborhood. Last summer Hailey would usually just last 10 or 15 minutes and get cold, so we didn't swim a ton. But this year, both Hailey and Ben are my fishes and love to swim! They are both great jumpers and had a blast. Eliza was usually sleeping in her car seat on the sidelines while we were swimming. But, Eliza also did great in the water. One swimming day when my mom joined us, she sat in the water and splashed for 45 minutes.
So much fun. I love swimming!! Again I wanted to say thanks for the get together. It was great to see you and your little one is to cute!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! It will be sad when it is too cold to swim anymore.
ReplyDelete