Mike and my brother Blake riding the magic school bus with the kids
Ben, Hailey, and Nathan (cousin) bravely riding the front of the roller coaster by themselves
Roller Skating Craziness! So, my kids decided it would be great fun to go roller-skating. When I was little my mom put me and my sister Aly in roller skating lessons. I remember roller skating when I was Ben's age. I guess my kids need a lot of practice. I pushed Eliza in her stroller while Hailey hung on for dear life. Mike helped (well really held up) Ben. It was a great workout for Mike, me, and my brother Blake. None of the kids really got it, but on the upside we didn't get injured either!
The carousel is Eliza's absolute favorite! We took her last year at the zoo, and she loved it. She just smiles and giggles the whole ride. She could have stayed on it the whole time. All the workers kept commenting on how cute she was on this ride.
2/21/2011
No comments:
Post a Comment