Eliza loved her cake! She ended up eating almost 1/2 of it! She definitely follows after her mother with a major sweet tooth. She had no hesitation digging right in and eating. I actually had to stop her because she would have kept going! Ben was opposite of Eliza when he turned one. Ben took one bite and was done. I love my cute Eliza and can't believe she is all ready 1!
Eliza unwrapping her presents with Grandpa Buddy
We gave Eliza a drum set for her birthday. She is our musical little girl. She loves making music of every kind! Eliza also does things that I don't remember our other kids doing at her age. She loves to color, she will color at church and at home, it is so cute. Eliza is such a girl, and loves walking around the house in every ones shoes. She will hold her baby dolls and pat their backs and give them kisses. She started walking right around her 1st birthday.
So cute! She sounds alot like Eian. He does stuff my other 2 never did. I guess they learn it from the older ones. Happy Belated Birthday!!
ReplyDelete