 |
| Handsome Stud! |
 |
| Love the big belly! |
 |
Believe it or not, Eliza was not happy during this photo shoot! She was really tired for some reason. But, Jana got some great pictures. Jana had set up everything in my family room, and Eliza just kept walking off, not wanting to hold still for the pictures. So, in all these black and white background pictures Eliza is actually on my lap. This is a trick I got from my mom. I have the background draped over me and I was tickling her and playing peek-a-boo. They ended up great!
|
 |
Hailey is taking tap and ballet this year. She really loves it, so we thought it would be fun to take some pictures in her cute dance outfit.
|
We took these pictures just before Eliza's first birthday. She was just learning to walk around, so the kids had to help support her a little in the pictures. My friend Jana (butterflylovephotography.blogspot.com) does such a great job, and it was so nice to have her come into our house and take all the pictures, the kids love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment