Saturday, June 4, 2011

Boy's Only Hike!

Mike and Ben went on a hike with our friends Jon and Carson Bowers.  This is on the wetern face of Mt. Timpanogas, its called the grovecreek hike.  Mike is the scout master and wanted to test out this trail to see if his scouts could hike it for one of their overnighters.  It was about a 7 mile hike. Mike went with his scouts a few weeks later and Ben did way better hiking than all of the12 and 13 year old scouts!

Ben said the hike was awesome!

After the hike the boys went to the Purple Turtle for some shakes!  Mike tells me this is a must tradition, although I have never been there before. I hear it's delicious.

On a side note.  Ben, our deep thinker, came up to us and wanted to know who was Heavenly Father's dad and grandpa and grandgrandgrandpa.  I let Mike answer that question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment