Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hailey's First Dance Recital

Hailey is just so adorable!  Hailey worked really hard all year doing tap and ballet every Wednesday.  She loved it when Mormor would take her to her dance lessons.  She always was so good at listening to her teacher, and she did so great her first year of dance!  She was very excited for the final recital when everyone could come watch her.  She wasn't nervous at all.  She did two different dances, one ballet and one tap dance.  All of the girls had to wear their hair in buns with no bangs.  Hailey has short hair and bangs, so this was a bit of a challenge. Mormor did an excellent job with her hair, and it didn't even move when we took it out!  I remember dance all growing up, and I hope she enjoys it like I did.  I asked her if she was going to do dance next year and she said, "mom why would I do dance? I've all ready learned everything I need to know".  So, we'll see what she decides next year.

Daddy, Grandma Kaye Lynn, and Ben with Hailey

Mormor, Buddy, and Aunt Aly with Hailey

Little Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment