Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Celebrations

Do these pictures look familiar?  I took similar pictures last Father's Day celebration.  Last June Bri and Jake were dating, now they are the cute married couple.  Everyone else looks pretty much the same!  Happy Father's Day to all the great Father's in my life!
My kids loving going to Mormor and Buddy's house.  They have the greatest backyard, and we have so much fun there!  They added a great hammock this year and everyone loves it!

Eliza walked around all night with corn on the cob in her hands. Corn on the cob has been a big hit this year!

Our family parties are never boring!!  We pulled out the slide and as you can see, Eliza is showing how the slide is supposed to be done.  But, all the grownup kids got in on the action and we had a good laugh.  There were a lot of great crashes!  Jake was the best, maybe because he is the tallest!

My brother Blake and Mike giving it a try!

Got to have the smores!  Nothing ends a great celebration like roasting marshmallows!  My kids love doing this!  Did you notice that Ben is a knight?  My mom made these awesome bags for each of the kids, the boys are knights and the girls are princesses.  Their favorite thing to do is play with all the fun stuff in their bags whenever we play at mormor's.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking I don't remember the adults on the slide but then I remembered that I had to work that night. Bummer it looks like you had a really good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Jake on your blog, but sadly I think you guys see him more than we do now :(

    ReplyDelete